Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 51
Name of the Post:
- Director (Legal and Treaties), Legal & Treaties Division, Ministry of External Affairs
- Fifty Assistant Hydrogeologist, Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Candidates who have completed Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 years
- Refer the Official Notification
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939541497) on your phone as TN WiFi Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Written Examination
- Viva voice
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.25/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/ Female/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.05.2019