Organization Name: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Mangalore Karnataka
Total No. of Vacancies: 195
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Apprenticeship Training
- Technician Apprenticeship Training
- Candidates who have completed a Degree in Engineering / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply MRPL Recruitment 2019.
- Refer the Official Notification
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939541497) on your phone as TN WiFi Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Graduate Apprenticeship Training – Rs.10,000 per month
- Technician Apprenticeship Training – Rs. 7,100 per month
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Log on to MRPL careers page at official website www.mrpl.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the MRPL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MRPL Recruitment 2019 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.05.2019