Organization Name: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Administrative Officer
- Executive Assistant
- Tax Assistant
- Candidates who have completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply CBIC Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 years
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939541497) on your phone as TN WiFi Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Refer the Official Notification
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Log on to CBIC careers page at official website www.cbic.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the CBIC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CBIC Recruitment 2019 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 90 Days